Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 29, 2013, 03:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Lemme ask you this. Let's say this LICENSED pharmacist decides NOT to sell Plan B. So, the state approves a pharmacy license to a fellow right next door, who WILL sell plan B. Do you think pharmacist A would complain to the licensing authority about THAT??? I think he WOULD.

excon
    Here is your chance to find out as it has already been decided by the courts.

Pharmacies required to sell plan B?

Federal Judge Rules State Cannot Force Pharmacies To Sell Plan B Pill « CBS Seattle

This is from Washington State.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

True believers vs governors [ 2 Answers ]

Hello: I'm a TRUE BELIEVER.. I KNOW my solutions are right, and the other guys are wrong.. I've argued my positions here for years... Unfortunately, it hasn't convinced the other side. I don't know why. Don't they see the logic of my claims?? No, they don't, because they're true...

For believers only [ 98 Answers ]

OK, one of my major battles is finding time, place and way for prayer. I have tried early morning (always hit snooze); evening (distracted by whatever); and in the car (thoughts wander off to distant places). Here's the Q. How do you incorporate daily prayer and devotion into your life? How do you...

Texas believers [ 7 Answers ]

Are there any people who live in Texas here?

View more questions Search