Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shelley Myers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2013, 02:06 AM
    A knot/growth on the lower rt abdomen
    Today I found some kind of a knot/ growth on the right lower quadrant of my abd. Upon feeling it, I noticed that it is hard, and deep - non tender and it goes deep. I'm not sure if this is something I should be worried about .
    Shelley in Texas
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 28, 2013, 02:13 AM
    Please make an appointment with your doctor. We are unable to examine said lump or do necessary testing.

AMHD does not diagnose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower right abdomen [ 1 Answers ]

I have pain in my lower right abdomin.. I have read about appendicitis and I learned Ionly have one of the symptoms... Which is the pain... Should I still go to the E.R.

Lower back pains, vaginal pain and discharge, and lower abdomen pain? [ 0 Answers ]

For the past couple weeks I have been experiencing lower back pains that are dull and achey. Also I have been experiencing lower abdomen and vaginal pain, which are sharp and sudden. To top it off I have had a dishcarge that's clear sometimes white-ish. For the months of January and February my...

Lower left abdomen and lower backpain [ 3 Answers ]

My lower left abdomen really hurts with my lower backpain and its just happen right after my husband and I have sex,but before that I frequently feel numb un my left arm and leg. :confused: someone help me...

Lower abdomen hurts [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I've been on this shot for almost a yar now this past week my lower abdomen has been hurting me and sometimes tightines up!

View more questions Search