Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaaadMaxine Posts: 45, Reputation: 0
    -

Apr 27, 2013, 01:59 PM
    Is this normal?
    Is it normaly to be sensitive and any bad thing that happens makes you never forget it, and become so sad its sickening?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 27, 2013, 02:01 PM
    Huh? Please put that in understandable English.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 27, 2013, 02:25 PM
    I'm having a hard time understanding your question.

Is it normaly to be sensitive and anybad thing that happends makes u never forget it.. and become so sad its sickning
    I'm guessing that you're asking if it's normal to be sensitive? Well, if you you're a sensitive person, then yes, that's normal for you.

The next part I can't decode.

I'm guessing that when things happen to you, you can't let them go, and you obsess about them to the point where you're always sad about them. Is that what you're trying to say?

If so, have you considered professional help in the form of counseling?

Aren't you still grounded? Why are you allowed on the computer when you're grounded? You're posting a lot. I'm a parent. When my kids are grounded (which you've mentioned in many of your posts) the computer is off limits. Why are you allowed to use the computer while you're grounded?
    -

Apr 27, 2013, 10:52 PM
    -____________- Auto thing.
    Okay. I meant is it normal to be sensitive to EVERYTHING... Like for instance everything that goes wrong I don't let it go for weeks.. and if it's something I cared about for months! And even then I still think about something and it brings back a bad memory and I start crying.. I don't understand if this is normal for me to be like this... :'( I'm always so sad.. because I ALWAYS think the worst when I'm not around with the person I'm thinking the worst of.. or if I'm not in the presence of the object or even taking place making me seem so sad and think negatively...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 28, 2013, 07:09 AM
    Normal is someone who can function day to day in society.
    Not normal is someone who can't.
    It's a sliding scale, and a lot of it is defined by YOU. Can you get up in the morning, wash and dress and have breakfast and go to school and have friends and do OK in class and come home and do homework and sleep at night? Then you are normal.
    Do some people dwell on sad things more than others, or stew about things that made them angry or hurt? Yes, of course.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 28, 2013, 07:14 AM
    I think you are dealing with many issues at one time. Have you tried yoga and meditation. Try to do pranayam and yoga. It will help you to increase concentration and be calm. It will also reduce stress.
    -

Apr 28, 2013, 07:35 AM
    Thankyou(: I actually get helpful answers...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I distinguish the normal vaginal discharge from a not normal? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, It's been quite a while that I experience vaginal discharged. I don't feel itchy in that area neither the burning sensation, but I noticed lately that I have been experiencing a vaginal discharged even right after my period and continuous. And I discharge more when I go to the bathroom. Can...

I have a bump on my nose, is it normal or not normal! [ 1 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced two months ago, within that time I got this strange looking bump and I thought it was a pimple so I popped it. It resulted with a scab that fell off after like 3 days and then my nose was normal again. Recently the bump has come back, its red and looks a bit whitish like the...

My chihuahua pup is in heat, her female part is 3 times normal size, is that normal? [ 1 Answers ]

My chihuahua pup is in heat, her female part is 3 times normal size, is that normal?

Are drywall cracks in arched doorways normal? How much is normal? [ 3 Answers ]

I have large, arched, drywall covered openings in my livingroom and dining areas. Some of them are showing cracks along drywall tape seams. The house is about 5 years old. My question is, how much is normal? Thanks!

View more questions Search