Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nevy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Am I pregnant
    I just got married and I don't know much about pregnancies so I got my period for last month in February but this month march I am late can I be pregnant??
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 21, 2007, 09:49 PM
    If you are having un protected sex and regardless of using birth control there is always a chance you could be pregnant. Take a test about 1 week after your missed period with first morning urine or go see your doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help. Am I pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

Alrite. I'm 16 yrs old. And I'm not shure if I'm pregnant or not. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on November 24th. He pulled out... as far as I know. Or so he says anyway. I was supposed to get my period the week after that. I didn't get it. I finally got it.. about 3 days ago. But its...

Pregnant or not? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm about 3 days late on my period. This is not normal. My period is uaually every 25 days. I took a HPT when I was 1 day late. It came back negative. Right now I bearly have a light brown discahrge, and that's only when I wipe myself. Should I wait at least a wwek to take another home test...

Pregnant and need help [ 6 Answers ]

I'm about 8 weeks pregnant with a baby that doesn't even belong to my boyfriend.. and this baby coming to being was not a result of consensual sex. I choose to keep it for a lot of reasons, but now I'm faced with the constant worry of the dangerous drug dealing father coming for me.. He makes all...

Could I still be pregnant! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this and I have a crazy story that left me in confusion!! My last period was Nov,27th,06 and from about the middle of December I was getting crazy pregnancy symptoms.. I had sore boobs and my nipples were so sore.. They were different from my regular sore boobs from my period! I do...

Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

OK. My husband and I tried to get pregnant on Dec. 24th. And my day for my monthly cycle is dec. 27th which is on time. What I don't know is since we tried so close to my cycle if I should have missed this period if It worked and I conceived that night or cause It was so close to the period time...

View more questions Search