Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mduram75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2013, 07:48 PM
    Can I use a combo light fan dimmer switch to control puck lites off a transformer
    I have a combo fan light dimmer switch. One set of lights is working fine. Four Puck lites on a 75w transformer going to the switch are flickering and recirving fluctuating voltage. Please help.

Check out some similar questions!

Swapping Dual Light Switch for Dimmer/Three Position Switch for Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to swap out a dual switch for a switch that has a dimmer for the ceiling fan light and a three position switch to control the fan. The original wiring had white to white on switch, black to black on switch, and one black from light connected to the top switch pole and the other black...

How to install switch to control vanity light and bathroom/fan combo. [ 2 Answers ]

In my bathroom, there is a single junction box that has a bundle (Black (b), white(w), & Neutral(n)) from the electrical panel (the hot wire). There is a bundle (b,w,n) from the vanity light, and a separate bundle (b,w,n) from the fan/light combo. All of the neutrals are twisted together, and so...

3way switching w/ a fan light combo and dimmer switch [ 11 Answers ]

I've got a 3way switching situation: switch location 1 has a dimmer that has a slider for the light and a sliding dimmer for the fan. Location 1 has just a 3wire going to sw.location 2. Switch 2 has the 3wire from sw.location 1, a 2wire feed coming in, and a 3wire going to the ceiling fan/light. Do...

Puck Light Dimmer [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to install 9 low voltage xenon puck light fixtures around kitchen cabinets. I would like for them to be controlled by a single dimmer. Having trouble finding low voltage sets that I can control that many lights with just one dimmer. Will I have to go to 120 volt puck lights to...

Dimmer switch wiring circuit for low volt puck lights [ 3 Answers ]

I'm planning to install low voltage puck lights under my kitchen cabinets controlled by a switch. I have relatively easy access to incoming power. I'm going to run pigtails from the live line to the switches -one to the existing switch and then one to the new dimmer switch I'm installing. I need...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.