Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaiyaraina Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2013, 04:05 PM
    Documentary on devils island french guiana
    I believe this docu aired sometime in 2005 or 2006. The narrator would quote the prisoners and then end with saying there names. It was an hour or 2 hours longs. 3 names that were mentioned a lot were the prisoner Alfred Dreyfus and Henri Charrière & Rene Belbenoit's. You will know this is the right documentary if these 2 are mentioned a lot with quotes from the narrator. It aired on either discovery channel or history. In the film it was in black and white and showed the prisoners returning to there countries around the end of the program. I am not sure what it was called but I am looking to watch again. Please if you know what this one was called. Thanks
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2013, 06:28 PM
    The only way to know is to watch it - Devil's Island: Hell on Earth (TV 2001) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The kids in the balloon ends up on the island, on the island was some kind of pirates [ 2 Answers ]

The kids in the balloon ends up on the island, on the island was some kind of pirates, and they need to save someone, they escape from there with an old ship (it was in the swamp)am loking for the movie, I think is from the 80s

Devils sun [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie that I saw a bit of in the mid 1970's. It may have been made in the 60's but I'm not sure. I'm not positive but I believe the title included Devil, sun, and or rain. Like Beyond the Sun, Over the Sun, The Devils Sun, The Devils Rain etc. but I could be wrong. The scene I do...

The devils advocate. [ 8 Answers ]

I work with an afterschool program called Safari in South Carolina. I am a counsler and deal with children in kindergarten through 5th. Some children are sweet, saying the funniest things everyday, making me happy and privileged to work there... then there are children like Joel (name changed due...

Import and Start a business in French Guiana , Guadalupe, and Martinique [ 2 Answers ]

I plan to retire to Brasil soon and think of starting a business in neighboring French Guiana and/or Guadalupe and/or Martinique... I hold an EU passport as well as US and have a good knowledge of french as I was number one in high school and speak spanish and Portuguese also... I hold an MBA......

Little Flying Devils [ 6 Answers ]

For quite some time in my house I've had a wheat moth problem. It all started when ONE moth flew in the window and since then they have grown into a very frustrating colony. I have gone around the house w/ a rolled up newspaper but they are EVERYWHERE how can I get rid of these pests with out...

View more questions Search