Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onyabee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2013, 01:50 PM
    co op shares check value of shares in co-operative which I inherited
    I inherited a members share and loan passbook in account with belfast co-operative society limited is this of any value to me

Check out some similar questions!

What's the difference between issued shares and outstanding shares? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between issued shares and outstanding shares?

What to do with inherited shares [ 2 Answers ]

50 years ago my grandfather bought 200 shares in a company that was starting. I currently have the certificate for those shares, still in his name. The company is still working and boast a multi-million dollar inventory. This is a private company, but it looks like they are selling...

Should inherited co-op shares be listed in an estate? [ 6 Answers ]

The NYS tax office of Estate info said that a Co-op's shares do not have to be listed in a NYS Estate because they are treated as Intangible Personal Property. This came out of NYS Dept of Tax & Finance, Taxpayer Services Division, Technical Services Bureau, TSB-M-81 (1), Estate and Gift Tax,...

Issuing new shares, to purchase assets that increase the value of all of the shares, [ 2 Answers ]

As an example ABC ltd, has assets of $500,000 and liabilities of $500,000, with a turnover of $100,000 and a profit of $10,000, retained earning of negative $20,000. ABC Ltd was set up with only one share and it is held by the single share holder. Then ABC Ltd (under the direction of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.