Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chin123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2013, 10:27 AM
    Plan to get marry abroad
    I have a fiancé living in Cambodia (outside the U.S) and I plan to go there and get marry with her and bring her here to the United States and I wanted to prepared everything ahead of time, but I don't know where to start!

1. what is the first step I need to do?
    2. what kind of forms do I need to prepared for?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 26, 2013, 10:44 AM
    Have you met her in person and gotten to know her family before now? Is this an Internet meeting and romance?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Apr 27, 2013, 07:35 AM
    If you have physically met in the past two years, then you will file the I-129F petition with the USCIS. After I-129F is approved, she will apply for the K-1 visa at US consulate in her home country. When she enters the US, you must get married within 90 days and you file for her permanent residence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to go abroad what are future prospects in abroad after b.tech biotechnology [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am very confused what to do after my b.tech biotechnology gets over . I was thinking to go to abroad but I don't know the future prospects of biotech in abroad please suggest me . Thanks

Marriage Abroad--Eligibility To Marry document? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I apologize if you stumble upon this more than once---I cross-posted this under a few other topics since I need advice fast! I'm a US citizen and am engaged to marry my fiancé in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. He is a Russian citizen, born/raised there. Where and how can I obtain a...

View more questions Search