Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonymous95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2013, 09:41 PM
    Finding a Music Video (DESCRIPTION ONLY)
    Okay, so I remember a song that was around sometime between 2000-2007 (guess-timating) where there was a music video of it. In that one, there was a woman with the camera focused on her closed eye. And when she opened her eye, there were stars and cool space anomalies reflecting from there. Then the singer started to sing, and he was some sort of transparent form reflecting through her eye.

I wish I could say I remember what else of the music video, but that is it. I do remember as part of the song, there was some sort of ambient music beginning, then, a piano bit introduces the song (this happens when the woman opens her eye).

I have not heard that song in years and I miss that song very much so and I need help if anyone understands what I am saying because I know I am not crazy. I have heard and seen this song before.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

So I feel really stupid by even asking this, but I'm looking for a music video that I watched awhile ago, I thought I saved it on my favorites, but turns out I didn't. Well the entire music video is centered around a girl who parties hard throughout the night, she has light pink hair, she's with...

Finding a music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

Please help... I was listening to bruno mars songs on YouTube one night and I came across this BEAUTIFUL song.. now I can not find it anywhere! It was a duet with a rapper, in the video clip you could see a ''wanted'' or ''have you seen... '' poster and they were singing something about...

Finding a music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

It was I british video from about 6 years ago featuring the singers both male and female dressed in school uniforms and they were in the living room of a house. Can't remember if it was a dance track or rap music.

I need help finding the name of a song! I have a music video description [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I saw a music video playing on a TV at the store Journeys and I really liked the song. I never got a chance to see what the title of the song was or who it was by. I totally forgot how the song goes but I sort of remember what happened in the music video. So what I remember happening was a...

Finding a song by music video description only! [ 0 Answers ]

I don't remember anything about the song, not lyrics, title, or artists. I just remember this guy (possibly in a red jumpsuit) eating fruit while he walks though an apartment complex filled with people and stuff. I specifically remember him eating a banana aggressively. Sorry if it's vague,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.