Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alexlane1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2013, 07:40 PM
    How to foreclose on a mobile home financed by the owner
    We are financing a mpbile sold to a party that is now 2 months behind. The party lives out of town and my only form of communication is on the envelope she use to send the monthly payment. Our deed trust says if the buyer defaults, we have the right to take back possession. Do we need a lawyer to get reverse everything that has been done, in other words to foreclose?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 25, 2013, 08:38 PM
    Where is the home located, laws vary state to state
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 26, 2013, 03:08 AM
    Do you just own the home or the land as well? Do you have a mortgage or a contract for deed?

What, exactly, does the contract say? ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take to foreclose on a mobile home in PA? [ 2 Answers ]

How long does it take to foreclose on a mobile home in PA?

Mobile home foreclose/repo. [ 5 Answers ]

I live in Ca. in a mobile home park . I have tried to sell it with no luck. I am not allowed to rent it here in the park. We have found a home we like and our offer has been excepted and the papper work is going through. I owe $27000 on the modular home it is a 1989 model. What am I looking at if...

Paid off Owner Financed Mobile Haven't gotten paperwork [ 6 Answers ]

We purchased a owner financed mobile home April 08. In our mortgage agreement, we had 3 years to pay off the financed amount. It was a sum of 4,000 dollars to be paid within that 3 year time frame with no interest but if we did not pay within that time, another thousand dollars would be added for...

How do you foreclose/repossess/ evict from owner financed mobile home I'm mass? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband sold our mobile home to a woman on ssdi she knew the contract conditions,now she has no electric,no home owners and she has taken out appliances in the mobile and gave them away even tough contract states she cannot,she alao cancelled her homeowners insurance which is in...

View more questions Search