Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emrah123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2013, 03:25 PM
    Finding music videos
    What was the name of the house dance song (early 2000 's I guess)which has a video of a man fall in love with an inflatable doll and he feeds it, brings it to park ,sits on a bench.in the end of the video doll flies away.the music increases gradually.and as much as I remember lady word in lyrics.

Thanks already for help..

Check out some similar questions!

Music videos description [ 0 Answers ]

2 guys being chased in what appears to be a nunnery

Descriptions of music videos? [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a music video with four boys in it and there maybe 3 brown haired thin 1 blond thin. They were working at a car/gas pump place and they all were tripping over this thin blond girl who came to get gas/ In the video the blond boy was on a car lift and starts destroying the celing.

Find music videos by [ 0 Answers ]

Club music and video is of a woman jogging on the beach with a wrist strapp pulling along a blind man

How do I put music/music videos etc. On my iPod? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I put music/music videos etc. on my iPod? I just can't figure out how to do it..

How do you get in music videos? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to be 1 of those music video models/dancers in rap/hip hop videos and I know that you got to audition for them but where? How do I found out? Is it in newyork or something? And do you just go there or do you got to have a manager/agent & a portfolio or what? Because I really want to do this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.