Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessica02 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2013, 12:48 PM
    Fringe
    I got my hair done today,what a mistake,
    My hair-dresser has cut my fringe way to short!
    I can't put my fringe down ,its about 2cm above my eyebrows,it's the shortest it could possibly be,I don't know what my hairdresser was thinking!
    Im growing my hair for summer,and I wanted a nice fringe with long brown hair for summer,(JUNE/JULY)

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A FRINGE TO GROW?

Want my hair down for summer,at the moment I'm trying to pin it back,but because its short I can't bits just ping out when I clip them back,need to grow it quick,help?
    nccaitlin91 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2013, 12:57 PM
    I am from the US so I'm assuming by fringe you mean bangs? At least that is what we call them here. They will grow in a couple weeks to a month where you want them to be unless your hair grows really slowly.
    Jessica02 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2013, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nccaitlin91 View Post
    I am from the US so im assuming by fringe you mean bangs? At least that is what we call them here. They will grow in a couple weeks to a month where you want them to be unless your hair grows really slowly.
    Yes that's what I mean,I searched it on the internet and heard some people call the bangs,but yes I mean fringe(Bangs) thanks,I haven't really had a fringe before,so I don't really know how fast my fringe(Bangs) grow (fast or slow) would be happy if it only took a month,fingers crossed thanks for your help:)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 25, 2013, 04:54 PM
    Hair grows as fast as hair grows. There are no products on the market (that actually work) to make hair grow faster.

I'm afraid you're stuck with this until it grows out on its own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I grow my fringe out? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm wanting to grow my fringe out so I can have a decent centre parting. The problem is, my hair is quite short atm and so is my fringe, usually I'll have it all swept to one side.. I've tried giving it a centre parting at the moment and when it's slightly greasy it looks okay because it...

Thinking of getting a sweeping fringe but [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 19 and I think its time for a bit of a change. I really love long sweeping fringes that go over the side of your face but I'm worried that it won't suit me and I haven't had a fringe since I was9 and it looked awful. I'm quite a fan of the emo look, but I don't want it quite like that. I...

Fringe benefit tax [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know that car insurance come under the net of Fringe Benefit Tax?

Fringe benefit tax [ 4 Answers ]

I Want to Know What is Freenze Benefit Tax. When and What rate it is payable in case of Company or Firm.

Business Fringe Benefit Question [ 2 Answers ]

Question - I am an s-corp and would like to offer free gym membership to my employees as an employee benefit. How would that be classified on my books and what would the tax implication of that be?? Is that taxable income to my employees? Thank you for your advice.

View more questions Search