Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timhath90 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2013, 06:34 PM
    Guitar fingers
    How long should it take to build up calluses on your fingers? I know that it depends on how often you play, but I play about an hour everyday.
    Locrian_44 Posts: 44, Reputation: 14

May 15, 2013, 07:10 PM
    I would bet that you have calluses, by now. I have forgotten how long it took for my fingers to develop calluses. A tip I would give you is to resist the temptation to pick at your calluses, (like one might do with a scab.) I even file the calluses on my finger tips to keep them smooth and prevent the skin tabs that makes picking at them tempting. When I do pick my calluses off, it seems to take about a week to get back to where they won't hurt.
    PSobel Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2013, 01:00 PM
    About 1-2 months if you play consistently.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guitar! Guitar!. need an online guru!. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay.. here's the thing: I have an electric guitar on me with a mini-amp and I love playing with it but I want to learn how to actually play it. After repeated 'playing' I have learned the strokes and fingering a little bit on my own but without some theoretical understanding, I don't seem to...

Puffy fingers [ 1 Answers ]

How can you get puffy fingers? Puffy, hurts, really red

Purple fingers? [ 4 Answers ]

My butty in college is 17 years old , he has purple fingers , his fingers are slightly smaller then his classmates (but not out of the norm) what I mean it looks like it shrank, I never wanted to approach him about it, can anyone explain me why ? (one more thing I don't know if it helps...

Guitar Hero/Guitar Hero II for PS3 help. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I don't have a PS2 'cause I made a mistake by waiting for the PS3 to come out forever, but SINCE IT'S FINALLY COMING OUT... I'm going to get it. And the first games I want are Guitar Hero and Guitar Hero II. I want to know if it'll play on my Play Station 3 since it's made for Play...

View more questions Search