Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yogibear2001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2013, 02:11 PM
    How do I get my friend to go out with me?
    I'm really good friends with this guy Shaun. I'm 12, he's12 too and I don't want any of this you're to young. My parents are OK with it because they know Shaun.

But we're really good friends and none of my friends know I like him and we all have fun together. So how do I get him to notice, like me, and what's a good time to make a move, because I'm not very brave, and would get made fun of!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 24, 2013, 02:18 PM
    If your parents know Shaun and certainly must know you and also approve of this, why not ask them for help?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 24, 2013, 02:30 PM
    Call him. Then you can talk privately.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 24, 2013, 05:55 PM
    If you know him and your parents know him, he already notices you. I am assuming because you are both guys, he maybe straight, in which case he is not going to want to go out with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teenage son lets 19 yr. Old friend drive parents car and the friend wrecks it. [ 5 Answers ]

The 19 yr. old is licensed and has his own insurance. He is at fault in the wreck. One of the passengers in the other vehicle conveniently discovers neck pain when the police arrive. How much liability will the parents insurance company have toward vehicle repair and who is responsible for the...

F your girl friend is telling her friend that she don't know if she love her boy frie [ 3 Answers ]

F your girl friend is telling her friend that she don't know if she love her boy friend or not,but she don't want to loss him,what is the meaning

My friend ed about my best friend I told my best friend and My friend found out [ 1 Answers ]

My friend wrote a letter to me saying why my best friend is not tlkin to her then she said that the only reason why my best friend is stuck to me is because she doesn't have any friends. I knew that my friend es about everybody even me... My best friend already knows what my friend says about her...

View more questions Search