Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KittyKatPika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2013, 12:48 PM
    I need advice about my boyfriend
    Me and my boyfriend have been dating for five months, in two days. He has been the best boyfriend ever to me. But here lately I feel like he's been distant. Like he hasn't want to talk to me any more. It's a long distance relationship and we talk on skype a lot. He's several years older then me. But he plays his video games a lot. And every time I ask him to skype call he says In a minute. Every time. It sometimes takes thirty minutes or an hour even. But when I ask what he was doing he says video games. He told me he would never put video games before me but He will go twenty minutes without even looking at me on camera. I just don't know what to do. If I say anything to him about it he says I make him feel like a jerk. I just have been missing him so much and I feel like he hasn't missed me as long as he has his video games.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2013, 03:15 PM
    Is this a finite, long-distance relationship, or an online-relationship?
    nccaitlin91 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2013, 08:49 PM
    Maybe when you tell him to get on skype just wait on the phone until he actually skype calls you.. just an idea. That should work. If not then call him back and tell him you've been waiting. If this keeps persisting I would have a talk with him and tell him how it makes you feel like he would rather play games than spend time with you.
    KittyKatPika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by slapshot_oi View Post
    Is this a finite, long-distance relationship, or an online-relationship?
    What's the difference?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend advice. [ 9 Answers ]

So I am a typical female, I look into things way too much! But my boyfriend of 3 years and I have just moved in together! Don't get me wrong we have a pretty awesome relationship but I have been feeling pretty I guess left out lately. I have been trying to get out of the house with him...

New boyfriend advice. [ 3 Answers ]

So I just started dating this guy a couple days ago. As background info, I dated him once before a year ago (for four days, obviously didn't work out. He broke up with me because he "wasn't ready for a serious relationship yet", and ended up getting back with his most recent ex a week later). ...

Boyfriend advice [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone I really need some advance with my relationship and it needs to be impartial. I've been with my boyfriend for over 18 months and over the last two months or so he's told me that he's had naked pictures sent to him off another girl, he's kissed someone whilst we've been together and...

Boyfriend advice [ 5 Answers ]

Need advice about my boyfriend too. We started going out in March, and he said he loved me, and we kissed and hugged, but that was it. During this time, we saw each other twice a week because we were doing a play together. In April, when the play was finished, we started seeing each other once a...

View more questions Search