Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orchidrae Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2013, 08:08 AM
    Anyone know the title for a B grade ghost movie of the 50's or 60's?
    Hey there I watched a movie many years ago on telly it was about a family that moved to a house that had several ghosts in it. The children in the family say a weird phrase or incantation over a grave and I think that's when the ghosts seem to be active or visible and with that there is a maid that's always looking for love, a cheating wife or husband I think that was murdered by the other partner, and a well to do guy on a yacht that starts alive but the maid falls for him or the wife of the cheating husband falls for him so he's tricked into going over a cliff. Its more a dark comedy and I think its american not british but like I said I was a kid at the time so I may be wrong but it is definitely 50's or 60's. Any help would be great. This had bugged me for years.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

May 2, 2013, 09:32 PM
    The Spirit Is Willing (1967)
    orchidrae Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2013, 03:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adolf_hilfiger View Post
    Thank you so so much you have ended my I think its going on 20 years of wondering.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I saw a movie when I was a kid about 3rd grade. I do not know the title but remember [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie when I was a kid about 3rd grade. I do not know the title but remember the Movie well. A Man his Wife and two kids move into a new town and something is not right. He soon fids out that the town has a cult and he tries to get his wife and kids out but is two late as they have been...

Name Movie Title- Kid ghost movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, been searching on the internet for the name of an old movie I have seen. I would have seen it when I was about 10 or 11 so made before 1996 or around then. Being that it has been a fair few yrs since I have seen the film I only recall small details. I believe it was about a young boy who...

Need title for ghost movie [ 5 Answers ]

I remember back in 5th grade, my class watched a ghost movie for halloween. At the time, it really scared me, but now I'm trying to remember what it was. :confused: The movie was about a young girl who went to go stay with her grandmother/aunt/or something like that. This old woman had an old...

Looking for title of ghost movie [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend saw a movie that came out in 1989 or 1990 but she doesn't know the name of it. She only remembers it was about a ghost/spirit raping this woman. She could not get rid of it so she finally moved out of state but it followed her.:confused:

View more questions Search