Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hyporex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2013, 03:04 AM
    CO2 in a closed end copper pipe
    Is it safe to put co2 in a 1" closed end copper pipe which touches a 3mm-4mm thick ceramic plate with high temperature (270c) on the other side of the plate, if yes, what temperature loss may occur to co2 (there is no motion involved)?

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a single copper water pipe in a group of copper pipes. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I just bought a house with two apartments in a 2 story home. Apartment 1 is downstairs and apartment 2 is upstairs. I have separate water meters for each. I have separate water heaters for each. The water heaters and meters are in the basement. I just found out that somewhere in the house the...

Attaching copper faucet to copper pipe attached to plastic pipe? [ 1 Answers ]

I have plastic piping in the house which leads outside and then copper piping is outside with a facet attached.. I need to change the facet with torch and solder... if I heat the old one to remove with this heat travel down the copper pipe through the wall and affect the plastic pipe.. I am worried...

Copper L pipe to black iron pipe [ 19 Answers ]

Hello This is a natural gas application. Can flexible L copper pipe be coupled to black iron pipe and then buried? I will paint and wrap the black pipe before burial. Thanks Ruko

A/C not cooling, Small Copper pipe COLD and Large Copper pipe room temp. [ 4 Answers ]

I just moved into a newly constructed townhome and the a/c units are of course new. The A/c is not cooling at all. The machine inside turns on as well as the one outside. The inside A/C makes a strange sucking sound kind of like if you were sipping something out of a cup with a straw and you ran...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.