Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bunny1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2013, 02:50 AM
    How to convince girl's father for love marriage
    Hai friends I am bunny I am from hyderabad I am loving a girl, and her name is chinnu (nik name) I want to marry her so I proposed her and after takeing some time she accepted. Here the problem starts I have asked her to talk with her parents regarding our marriage. The she spoke with her father but he is not accepting for marriage by say some reasons like ( I study up to diploma and she has completed her btech),by this reason he is not accepting our marriage. Then chinni had said her father that she won't marry any other person other than me . The her father replied her that even though I won't accept for the marriage with me and you bee with us for life long with out marriage. Now she wants me at the same time she wants her parents too. Now tell me what I have to do
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 24, 2013, 06:31 AM
    You mean her father rather let her unmarried rest of her life instead of marrying you. Wow! That's a stand. Well, I guess he actually doesn't mean it. Thing is, her father might been worrying about financial stability and wellness of his daughter. You have to prove and convince him that even though you have done diploma, you can earn good money and gave her good life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince girl parents for love marriage [ 18 Answers ]

Hi everyone... my name is vivek.. sometimes love makes you feel happy.. it makes your life miserable when d person with whom you love much is leaving you completely.. m an engineer not settled in life yet.. not settled in the sense not in permanent job yet .some how earning something for daily...

What is best way to convince orthodox father for intercast love marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.. I m hindu brahmin girl and want to marry with boy who is hindu but not brahmin... I want to convince my father for intercaste marriege but he is too orthodox and too strict even my mom also scared for my father nature.. one problem is also there that he is in other country for few years.. and...

How to convince parents for love marriage by girl [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I am facing a big problem now a days.. actually I am falling love with that girls , previously my parents even me also had rejected her for marriage... due to that she was not fair... eventually one day I met her and than I realized that I was wrong and she was perfect for me...

How to convince a father for love marriage with age differnce [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a Brahman girl and he is a raj put from Nepal and we are madly in love with each other. We are having a age difference of 13 yrs, and my father is not agreeing on this I tried my best but all in vain.I m of 19 now, and he is 32. What should I do?

View more questions Search