Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DesiiBear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2013, 12:49 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    Hello, I was on the depo prevara? Shot for 2 and a 1/2 years, and switched to pills a month before I was supposed to get my next shot.
    My ex and I had sex the first week of me starting the pill, is it possible I could be pregnant? (I've been taking the pills for almost a month.) Mind you, I switched from the pill to the shot originally, but I never had the symptoms Im having now.
    The symptoms are as listed:
    -breast tenderness
    -nausea (I can't keep anything down)
    -dizzy spells (I feel like I'm flying really high when I lay down and close my eyes, sometimes.)
    -fatigue
    -food aversions (I love eggs, I could live off them but the thought of making them makes me sick. I hate pizza but all I want is pizza hut pizza. &I had a lemon in the fridge because I want sour things. Im obsessed with warheads)
    -shortness of breath.
    -mood swings (I cry at everything, and I'm not the jealous type but he would comment on a girls status, innocently, and I would get pissed)
    -Im starting to see tiny bumps around my nipple..
    -&i just start spotting blood

I have taken 3 home pregnancy tests, they came out negative but maybe I'm taking them too soon? &I don't have a normal period..

Sorry if it's a lot to read.
    HELP PLEASE. /:

Remember, I have switched birth controls before.. But I never had these symptoms.
    orchidrae Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2013, 04:39 PM
    Switching the birth control can mess with your hormones because of the different chemicals used to make the delivery system there is a chance you are pregnant pregnancy tests aren't the most accurate id see a dr peronally. Your body could be just adjusting to the chemical change but over all id see a dr to make sure not only about pregnancy but also check your not having a hormone imbalance from the switch over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search