Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jlow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2013, 10:34 AM
    Freezing
    Every time I try to get into Facebook, my computer freezes and I have to use a foce close. Why is this happening? It only happens when I try to get into Facebook. I have run my virus scan and have no viruses.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2013, 10:35 AM
    Try dumping your cache in your broweser... it might be full or corrupted. How that is done depends on what browser you use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ge ice auger freezing/engagement pron motor freezing [ 2 Answers ]

I have a ge refrigerator model number GSL25JFTABS,the engagement auger keeps freezing up.I defrost it and re install it but it happens again with in 2-3 hrs.. tech said it's mother board but I'm skeptical.. seems the ice in the bin is defrosting and re freezing again into a solid clump..

I'm freezing! Please help! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Trane heat pump model WCH024C100A and a Honeywell non-programmable digital thermostat TH5220D1003 . The air conditioning works great. In cold weather it sounds like the fan is always running. I hear the heat kick on but then it immediately turns off. It happens over and over. Fan always...

I'm freezing in here! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm having an issue with a few rooms in my house that get very little heat coming out of the vents (the heat for these rooms come from the same line). I stuck my arm in the vent to see if there is that valve that blocks the heat or to see if there is a blockage but there is nothing there so...

Refrigerator freezing things and freezer barely freezing items [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Maytag MFF2557HEW, French doors on top and Freezer on bottom. We have freezer set at 7 and refrigerator set at 1. We cannot use veggie drawers because it freezes everything in them. We have to put all veggies and fruits on the shelves. Ice cream remains soft in the freezer, but meats...

Its freezing [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I hava a question abou my furnace. For the last week or two when I set the thermostat to a certain temp 73 the room temp stays at 64 ant the furnace hasn't been kicking on. Thee is a clicking noise that the furnace makes in an attempt to ignite but heat comes out. Besides calling for...

View more questions Search