Ask
    Answrme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2013, 03:27 AM
    Uncircumsized
    I have a fore skin on my penis. Whether it is good or ashamed
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 23, 2013, 03:30 AM
    It is neither; some people prefer either one, because of their religion or not.
    Answrme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2013, 03:39 AM
    So what is thd advantage
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 23, 2013, 04:03 AM
    The advantage is good hygeine; if not cleaned well under the foreskin,material will accumulate which causes infectiion which makes pulling the foreskin back very painful. Read more here

= Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. Washing beneath the foreskin of an uncircumcised penis is generally easy, however.
    = Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. The overall risk of urinary tract infections in males is low, but these infections are more common in uncircumcised males. Severe infections early in life can lead to kidney problems later on.
    = Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. Circumcised men might have a lower risk of certain sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. Still, safe sexual practices remain essential.
    = Prevention of penile problems. Occasionally, the foreskin on an uncircumcised penis can be difficult or impossible to retract (phimosis). This can lead to inflammation of the foreskin or head of the penis.
    = Decreased risk of penile cancer. Although cancer of the penis is rare, it's less common in circumcised men. In addition, cervical cancer is less common in the female sexual partners of circumcised men.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 11 month old had small lump on side of penis(uncircumsized) [ 1 Answers ]

My 11 month old son has a small lump on the side of his penis, he is uncircumsized... what is it?

Uncircumsized question [ 21 Answers ]

Hey, 26 year old male. I was curious, my penis is uncircumsized and if the head of the penis is touched by anything, it hurts like bloody hell. Sometimes its my wife, sometimes it's the inside of my boxers, even showering, it doesn't matter. I never thought much of it as I figured it was...

View more questions Search