Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Manny_Syd Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Shaving\ Waxing Hair on a guy
    Hi,

After the interesting post of shaving 'down-stairs', I'm curious as to ask:

"What suggestions do you have for a man to shave or wax other areas of his body, ie -: His chest, legs or even his arse...."

I personally wax my chest and tummy. :cool:
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Mar 21, 2007, 04:25 PM
    My mate waxes his back and shaves his chest to grade 1!

I've waxed my back once and shaved downstairs (as you put it! Lol!) once as well, I didn't enjoy either experience or find any particular benefit afterwards to be fair!

Although, being the selfish man I am I expect my girlfriend to do it (I'm not talking about her back or chest though!)! Lol!
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Mar 21, 2007, 04:43 PM
    I think the "downstairs area" should be waxed. I just got mine done and it hurt like a B****! but it's worth it. Any other area, I would say personal choice:D

Mar 21, 2007, 05:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kepi
    I think the "downstairs area" should be waxed. I just got mine done and it hurt like a B****!, but it's worth it. Any other area, I would say personal choice:D
    Damn!. all I can say is "Holy Mother Of God" F**** I guess if I think "bondage" it might help me enjoy the pain.. ;)

I've always been scared of my scrotum coming right off!

Did you get any irritations after?
    dulla_girl Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Mar 21, 2007, 09:16 PM
    I think where a guy waxes or shaves is his own choice but my ex waxed his back chest and shaved his downstairs region and I thought it was great I am not one that likes hairy men

Mar 21, 2007, 10:01 PM
    Manny, actually, no. It's much more comfortable than shaving. No anything. Just smoothness! The lady was talking to me as she did it. She did a great job. But I know that getting waxed down there too often can result in weirdly-shaped groins. I was actually considering starting laser hair removal "downstairs.." have it be gone for good.

Mar 22, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Does anyone have a preferred wax?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Manny, actually, no. It's much more confortable than shaving. No anything. Just smoothness! The lady was talking to me as she did it. She did a great job. But I know that getting waxed down there too often can result in weirdly-shaped groins. I was actually considering starting laser hair removal "downstairs.." have it be gone for good.
    I have too, considers Laser I mean, I like the back door area clean as well, you don't collect dingle berries that was and good personal hygiene is far easier. But typically I don't stray outside of what underwear covers during the warmer months.

Mar 23, 2007, 04:40 PM
    I agree, smoothy. With no hair in the groin / rear, personal hygiene would be a lot easier. But I heard that it hurts A LOT!
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2007, 07:55 AM
    I agree, smoothy. With no hair in the groin / rear, personal hygiene would be a lot easier. but I heard that it hurts A LOT!
    Well Having used a mechanical Depilatory device, manual plucking... and shaving as well as depilatory creams (a real bad idea around the jewels by the way)... I would say pain is relative. The more quick its going to come off the more you are going to feel it. One at a time you barely notice but it takes forever (over an hour depending on how hairy you are there). A Mechanical depilatory device hurts a lot more because you are grabbing more hairs but takes maybe 15 minutes to get 90% of the hairs. Waxing will be far more quick but ramps that up a lot for brief pain. The plus is the fact you stay smooth for about 3 weeks more or less before it really starts coming back in any amount. Personally I think that's the way to go but haven't tried it yet. Last attempt with the was with wife and I realized I don't know how to do it right. (wax).

If wife gets the nerve up to do Laser, then I will as well if she asks me.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Mar 26, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Every time I read this thread I wince!

All I can think about is the *Rrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiippppppp* noise as strips of my pubic hair disappear!

No ta, I'll keep my short and curlies!

(Random fact - Pubic hair is curly because it grows at a faster rate than regular hair!)
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2007, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by iAMfromHuntersBar
    Every time I read this thread I wince!

All I can think about is the *Rrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiippppppp* noise as strips of my pubic hair disappear!

No ta, I'll keep my short and curlies!

(Random fact - Pubic hair is curly because it grows at a faster rate than regular hair!)
    Well I hate hair in my mouth, and so does my wife. Who am I to deny her that request.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shaving... Waxing.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 16 and live in England and I need help!! Right I know this is probably not "health" but it was under women's so I thought I'd ask any way. I know this is a stupid question and women are going to be thinking oh my god no way did she just ask that but here goes. I want to get rid of my pubic...

Shaving Pubic Hair [ 2 Answers ]

My question is simple... when shaving pubic hair, what is the best or most attractive shape? I realize it's all about personal taste... I'm just trying to get a common consensus. Is it better to shave only the pubic mound or should I shave the lip area as well? Thanks for the help. :D

Shaving pubic hair? [ 44 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 and I've been thinking of shaving my pubes... I don't really like how hairy it is down there, I even have hair on my balls, is that normal? If I shave it is it true it will come back thicker and darker? Please reply :)

Shaving pubic hair ? [ 372 Answers ]

Okay this might be werid to ask ill ask anywayz I'm 15 and I shave my pubic hair. I started about a yr ago. Now I don't know if girls like it when a guy does that or no. I do it for two reasons. 1. it keeps that area clean and it doesn't itch. 2. my dick looks bigger lol. Now I don't get why...

About shaving pubic hair [ 2 Answers ]

I made the decision to shave my pubic hair tonight and it worked out great except for the fact that there are about 50 little tiny black spots on my pubic area now. Does anyone know what those could be? Thanks a lot. :)

View more questions Search