Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Don333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2013, 06:21 PM
    Panasonic ct27l8g no picture or sound
    Panasonic CT27L8G after 20 minutes picture starts to flicker then goes small and then no picture or sound.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a Panasonic TV PL-61LCX-35 Last night the picture went out, still had sound. [ 0 Answers ]

Last night the picture went out, still had sound. NO indication as to what might be wrong. When turned on this morning I have no sound nor picture. Still no indicators as to what might be wrong. Lamp light goes through it's worm up procedures and comes on steady green. No temp light no lamp lamp...

Panasonic TV problems sound but no picture [ 2 Answers ]

When I turn on the TV the picture comes on then after a few seconds the screen goes black, what does this mean and how do I fix it? I still get sound and when the picture is on (for those few seconds) it is still good quality.

Panasonic TV - with no picture but only sound [ 2 Answers ]

I bought my TV 6 years ago. It was working fine. All of a sudden last week, only sound comes and no picture. At times when I switch off and turn it on, I'm getting picture for 10 minutes and it vanishes. Can you please help.

Panasonic RCA TV has no picture, sound OK. [ 0 Answers ]

My 8 year old 48" Panasonic projection TV is dead. I have sound, but no picture, Just faint a band of red, blue, and green squiggly lines in the middle. The model is PT-47WX53G. As I understood it is the capasitor or IC that controls horizontal output but I cannot find it. Can you tell me exactly...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.