Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grace-Les Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2013, 01:53 PM
    Practical investigation
    A group of grade 12 physical science learners are given two test tubes which contain two unknown hydrocarbons. They need to determine which of the hydrocarbons is saturated/unsaturated

1. plan an investigation they are going to undertake to determine that.

2. write down a scientific report on your investigation.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2013, 01:57 PM
    How long should your report be? How many words to I need to write?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 22, 2013, 02:01 PM
    So... so... so wait a minute... You want US to write out this report for you so you don't have to?

YES!!

I LOVE doing someone else's homework to keep them from having to take the time out of their day and do it!! I also get all giddy when I think of how we will be tricking the teachers into thinking that the lazy student actually did it!
    OH! OH!! And... I also think it's awesome how the lazy student will actually learn NOTHING when I do their homework for them!!

Golly! I wish they had this feature when I was a kid! That way, I could have learned nothing and just skated through school!

When I'm done with it, did you want me to post it here or email it to you?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2013, 02:08 PM
    Wait a minute! I said I'M going to do the research, perform the experiment, write the paper.

Please - go and do someone else's homework. I'm very, very good at physics (or whatever this is). Well, not as good as I am in math, but we're not talking about math.

Here, this person needs a formula (or something). https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...ml#post3448162

I already have the first four words - "Once upon a time." Now I just need to flesh it out a little.

So get off this thread and go do someone else's homework.

Did I find out how many words I need to write?

(I was planning on home delivery, but I suppose either mailing or posting it would work.)
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 22, 2013, 02:10 PM
    Oh, come on! I wanted this one!

Ok Judy, I like you... I'll let you handle this homework assignment, I guess. Just so you can keep in practice.

I would write maybe 2,000 words or so. I suppose you could make it longer if the mood hits you and you have an extra 4 or 5 hours to kill.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Investigation [ 2 Answers ]

I am a CNA in NYS currently under investigation for neglict. If I am found guilty, I know that I would have my certification taken away to work in a nursing home. Would I however be able to work in other aspects of human services?

Chemistry practical [ 4 Answers ]

Please could someone help me with this question Would you expect to find analogous complexes if aluminium was replaced by an alkali metal in k3{al(c2o4)3}?

Maths practical [ 1 Answers ]

1. To give suggestive demonstration of formula that the area of the circle is half the product of its circumference and radius a)by coiling method b)by paper cutting and pasting. 2.to verify that the sum of first n odd natural number is n2 by an activity method. 3.To verify that the sum...

Criminal investigation [ 2 Answers ]

What are the steps to follow in a criminal investigation?

View more questions Search