Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AshleyMarie1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2013, 07:00 PM
    Wrong Due Date
    I had sex on the 14th of September we were careful he didn't ejaculate in me I then had sex again on the 24th of September he ejaculated in me then and he did it again a couple days after that. They gave me a EDD of June 12,2013 I searched the web and they said I conceived on the 19th of September but I didn't I would have been a 3 weeks or a month in the beginning of October but I was admitted into the hospital October 15,2012 and the doctor told me I was at least two weeks pregnant. Could my due dare be wrong?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2013, 10:32 PM
    Conception dates are estimates, and pregnancy can happen without ejactulation, there are plenty of sperm in early fluids.

Dates of conception, can only be estimated give or take one to two weeks, so there is no way to be sure.

Apr 22, 2013, 01:11 AM
    Oh OK just wondering because on the 14th of September we used a condom in fact we used 3 that night so no mishaps could happen but on the 24th-29th we were careless is it possible I got pregnant on the 24th of September?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 22, 2013, 02:54 AM
    You did not use "3" at the same time, that is the best way to cause a mishap, that is not how they are made to be used.

Condoms have a 3 to 18 percent failure rate, if you used more than one at a time, it will actually increase the falure rates.

But yes either date is possible, why the worry ?

Apr 22, 2013, 07:03 AM
    I thought so but I talked to my doctor and he told me I could have conceived the 24th of September by my cycle being irregular my cycle length is 34 days he said they just based it off my first day of my last cycle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My due date is Dec 3 and based on that my conception date is March 12. [ 3 Answers ]

My due date is Dec 3 and based on that my conception date is March 12. I had sex on Feb 26 and again on March 12. I need to know which of these dates could be the correct date I got pregnant. I am confused because I had my LMP on March 7 to March 11 which was a light(spotting)period which I am use...

My due date is July 21st what month and date did I get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

My due date is July 21st what month and date did I get pregnant

View more questions Search