Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nadine88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2013, 04:03 PM
    Why am I Feeling Cramps a week after My period
    I has sex with My Husband on thé eight Them has a 3 date period on thé 12—15 Them has sex Again on thé 19th but I'm cramping now and I just has a baby Right Weeks ago what could it be
    nadine88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2013, 04:04 PM
    Sorry eight Weeks ago

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant feeling of period like cramps [ 0 Answers ]

Period ended beginning if this month a few days later found red blood stain on underwear. 4 days later found pinkish brown stain on underwear. Have been having unprotected sex because husband had vasectomy in march. He has not been giving his semen samples- only gave one in since march. Urologist...

Negative blood test after 8 days missed period but still feeling cramps ? [ 0 Answers ]

I got almost 4 positive ovulation tests after my period and I had sex for days and ever since ovulation I been feeling cramps on both sides until now am 8 days late sometimes I feel pinching and pulling I also feel period pains that come and go and a mild tender breasts and felt like vomiting 4...

My period was 5 days late. The prior week I was having cramps and kept running to the [ 1 Answers ]

My period was 5 days late. The prior week I was having cramps and kept running to the bathroom but nothing, then they just went away. I was having mild headaches that I usually never get either. I took a test and it came out negative then the next day I got my period. My periods usually have heavy...

One week before my period, trying to get prernant and having mentstrual like cramps. [ 2 Answers ]

I and my husband have been trying for 3 months now. We had unprotected sex every day this month right after my period was over. I am a week before my period is supposed to start and I am having menstrual like cramps, but my breasts are not sore like it usually happens and my stomach is not swollen...

View more questions Search