Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katferris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2013, 01:28 PM
    Need book title/author by plot
    Regency romance type book. Lady has miscarriage, withdraws from society. Husband takes kids with him with new mistress on trip. Some man comes at night to give her a pirate map she inherited- she sneaks off to find the treasure. Husband follows her, they have a big adventure, fall in love again, and live happily ever after... I don't know the title of this book- can you help me please?

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for the title of a book I only know the plot. Can you help? [ 0 Answers ]

I read an excerpt from a book about a young woman veterinarian running her business from her home. She is in the process of losing home and there is a rich young man trying to buy her property and she is refusing to sell it. An elderly homeless woman helps her out financially by giving her money...

Book title by plot [ 1 Answers ]

The book is narrated by a dead female veterinarian. Her husband is an attorney left to deal with the animals on his own. He gets involved helping her college roommate after she loses her grant and the chimp that she's raised since birth. She has taught the chimp sign language and the chimp can...

How to find book title from plot? [ 1 Answers ]

This book is character driven. It is told, I believe, in first person narrative. The protagonist is female. As a small child her face is burned in a home accident when she pulls a pot of boiling liquid off the stove. The accident causes her to be disfigured. She grows up to be a caregiver to a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.