Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cameters Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2013, 10:35 AM
    No final inspection
    I purchased a 15 year old home several years ago. I noticed recently that the breaker box has only a TEMPORARY inspection sticker--apparently no final inspection was performed. I know the game room was finished (and has outlets and lighting) after the previous owners moved in.

Am I in trouble? How do I proceed from this point.

Thanks for your help
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 21, 2013, 07:57 PM
    Have an inspector come in an give a permanent certificate.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2013, 10:47 PM
    Agree, you can check to see if it was done, and if not, ask for it to be done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inspection [ 2 Answers ]

Can I be issued a ticket in nys. For an expired pa inscpection?

FINAL FANTASY book? Similar to final fantasy? [ 5 Answers ]

Im a big fan of FINAL FANTASY games and there are no final fantasy books/novels. Does anybody know any other books that are similar to final fantasy stories??

Final Inspection Question [ 5 Answers ]

My property manager told the renters that the final inspection was done and did not notice that my hardwood floors had scratches and gouges on the floors. When I, as the owner, went there I saw the floors. I had a professional flooring repair and refinishing owner come and look at the floor and...

Final inspection in PA [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Erie PA. I'm moving out of apt. Gave required notice as well as paid two months rent to get out of lease early. Landlord called this liquidated damages. On 7/28, I requested final inspection to be done after I had carpets cleaned on 7/30. Was told that they do not do final inspection with...

Leak Inspection [ 3 Answers ]

We just bought a 7 year old house and found out the coolant in the 10lb tank was completely depleted. The tech wants to do a $237 leak inspection before charging a few hundred dollars to refill the tank. Should I call the old owners to see if they may have ran it out? I was okay with it until...

View more questions Search