Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    want 2 sell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2013, 07:30 AM
    How much are 29 spectrum all boxed worth?
    I have 29 spectrum games all in original boxes. What are they worth? To many to list. ************personal info deleted************
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 21, 2013, 08:42 AM
    Very little really.
    Try eBay
    want 2 sell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2013, 08:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Very little really.
    Try eBay
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can boxed wine go bad.. please help [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... I am having a major dispute with my son. I had a box of wine that I left at my sons house, (for like 6 months) The night I bought it I had a cpl glasses then left it. He sat it on top of the fridge they keep outside. 6 months later I was visiting and drank quite a bit of it. ( please keep in...

Using boxed dye over recently colored hair [ 0 Answers ]

My original hair color is dark brown... Over several months I have highlighted with caramels and blondes through a professional. After, a girlfriend of mine who is in hairdressing school, could not re due my highlights so she took the crown of my hair and lightened it and then added red and purple...

I have a boxed set of records Gala Farewell 1966 has it any value [ 2 Answers ]

I have a boxed set of 12 inch records marked private records nor for sale. The are of an operatic concert. They were in an old cupboard I bought at an auction many years ago. This is the order First Wagner, Entrance of the Guests,Tannhauser, Conductor Leopold Stokowski Last, Gounod, A final...

911 Third Watch Boxed Set [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone has any news on the release date for the Third Watch Boxed Set I have googled it and I keep coming across basically no name dealers that claim to have the set. I don't know if they are legit? I've heard a few people have bought it off the internet and it was all fake!...

1986 boxed set of baseball cards [ 3 Answers ]

I have a boxed set of 1986 baseball cards where do I go to find the value of them ? :o

View more questions Search