Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marissagarza303 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2013, 12:24 PM
    I just took a test and I don't feel its right because my nipples are very sore can they be sore for other reasons besides pregnancy
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2013, 12:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marissagarza303 View Post
    I just took a test and i dont feel its right because my nipples are very sore can they be sore for other reasons besides pregnancy
    Yeah... like because your period is close... that happens to most women. Its hormone related.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 27, 2013, 01:10 PM
    I just took a test and i dont feel its right because my nipples are very sore can they be sore for other reasons besides pregnancy
    So the test was negative right? But I think you don't want it to be negative because you seem to want to hear something else... ok...

You're pregnant... what else could it be? I mean, you've only had negative tests and your period hasn't stopped so it's clearly obvious that the only choice is that you're pregnant. Congratulations!

Is that better?

Ok, so now you've been told that you're pregnant which is what you wanted to hear... now it's time to come back to reality and start believing what we all know and what you have been told by everyone else.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 27, 2013, 02:07 PM
    Marissa, do you want a baby? It really sounds like you do. If so, why are you on birth control?
    marissagarza303 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2013, 02:42 PM
    Because my man is not ready yet for another but I am
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 27, 2013, 03:11 PM
    Because my man is not ready yet for another but i am
    So you're on the depo shot, constantly hoping that it doesn't work, that you'll get pregnant again, and every month you come here hoping we'll tell you that you are, when it's fairly unlikely that you will be?

Bottom line, we can't diagnose pregnancy online, and all the symptoms you're feeling can be attributed to other things. If you're going to stress yourself out every month because you're hoping for a positive pregnancy test, when it's unlikely that you'll get one until you're off the shot, I think it would be best to talk to your "man" about this, tell him how you feel.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 27, 2013, 03:20 PM
    Alty is right. If it bothers you this much, you need to sit down and talk to him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo shot please help! [ 0 Answers ]

"I am on my 3rd depo porvera shot, and i have been experiencing some horrible symptoms like hot flashes with nausea, nausea, not able to sleep, constipation, and bloating!! Can i experience all this even though i am far a long in this shot (10 months or so)?"

Depo shot [ 0 Answers ]

I was on depo shot for three years. N I stop going but I haven't had a period n two months. So can u become pregnant even though your not having a period at all?

Depo... Can I be pregnant if sex a week after first depo shot and period?. [ 1 Answers ]

I Just Gave Birth To A BabyGirl On March 15, 2012... 3 weeks later on April 5, 2012 I got my first depo shot... 1 week after depo on April 13, 2012 had sex while on my period... I know I wasn't soppost to have sex because I gave Birth, but I did... Is there a chance of me being pregnant?

Trying to get pregnant after depo shot, having problems and concerns. [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to have my second baby. Been on the depo shot for 5 yrs, stop taking it 2 months ago. Ive only had to tiny drops of blood since. I have side effects that I could be pregnant such as weight gain, tenderness etc. every test I take comes up negative. Ive looked this up online and now I've...

View more questions Search