Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hazeleyes26 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2013, 11:52 PM
    Royal jelly
    Hi
    I am 33years old, trying to conceive from last 2 years. I got 4 IUI done, with negative results. Its an unexplained infertility.
    I have heard a lot about royal jelly to increase chances of conception. Can u please guide on royal jelly and progesterone creams. Are they safe to be used without a prescription.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2013, 01:04 AM
    Please discuss options with your doctor,
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 20, 2013, 01:10 AM
    Stay away from progesterone unless you want a miscarriage.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 20, 2013, 01:21 AM
    Unexplained?
    What were the test results on your husband?

Apr 20, 2013, 10:47 PM
    It was told unexplained infertility...
    Though in initial ultrasounds I had been told that I am having PCOS, because of which I might be having some anovulatory cycles.
    I have started to have increased hair growth on my chin and my testosterone levels are around 0.17
    They gave me metformin 250mg tds.

My husband's sperm analysis did not show any associated problem.
    Expert

Apr 20, 2013, 10:50 PM
    What are your T3, T4 and TSH levels?

Apr 21, 2013, 09:59 PM
    t3,t4,TSH are within the normal range.
    My cycles were before 33 days length and now 35,36,38 days length.

Once I didn't get periods for 46 days, I did home pregnancy test and found a faint line... u think that was positive test or am I delusioned?
    Expert

Apr 21, 2013, 10:03 PM
    Faint line is different for different tests and depends on when the test was read.

Take another one using first morning urine.

Apr 26, 2013, 07:37 AM
    I had taken the test after 15 days of missing my periods.
    I took it with morning 1st urine.
    Next day I got little spotting... which continued for 3-4 days after which I got my periods...
    U think I could have saved my pregnancy by going to doctor at that time and taking sum progesterones or something!! 1
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2013, 07:33 AM
    If you are allergic to bees or pollen you would have to check if royal jelly is safe for you. There are no guarantees on supplements for fertility since it depends on the problem itself. You can try herbs such as false unicorn, nettle, Damiana, Maca, Oatstraw, Alfalfa, red clover, red raspberry. For husband saw palmetto or beta sita sterol, don quai, zinc and selenium.
    Find a dr that can tell you which of these supplements would be best suited for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WHO IS Speedy Royal Aeon Celestial & Marine Royal Aeon Celestial? [ 1 Answers ]

I was working on Internet Prototype Self Working Computer. That's my invention. On 22 Feb 2011 at morning time Some body entered into my computer remotely. Actually I was Hacked. He was Marine Royal Aeon Celestial. He helped me a lot to make it secure and to upgrade it. I am very thankful to him....

Kentucky Jelly [ 3 Answers ]

Do you know any good recipes for KY Jelly? :D Take 5 minutes to listen to this phone call that a radio guy in my area made to Johnson & Johnson, the makers of KY Jelly. GWAR1IGdZTI

Jelly discharge? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I've been on the cerazette pill from July now... this past month I have missed a few days bit have taken double dose when rememberd a day or two later... I have been with men and I don't think I am pregnant but I have have jelly discharge... its very thick and jelly like... never normally have...

Jelly-like discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Today after I urinated I noticed a jelly-like discharge. This has never happened to me before. I haven't taken my birth control in about a month and even that month I only took it about 2 weeks total. I have also had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago. Not looking for judgment on that, only answers....

View more questions Search