Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmb8ball Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2013, 07:57 PM
    Gold ring makers mark stamp symbol
    I have a small gold ring with a cross cut out of it and on the inside of this ring is a very tiny symbol stamp of 3 candles above a 14K marking... wondering if anyone knows who the maker would be

Check out some similar questions!

Gold makers mark D with arrow [ 0 Answers ]

Who is the gold designer or manufacturer that signs their jewelry with an arrow through a D

Jewery mallmark or makers mark gold wedding ring set SD looks like superman shield [ 1 Answers ]

Have a 14kt ring set wedding with a center maquies stone with six accent diamond at 10 points each and 20 at 5 pionts each 1/2 to 1 carat tcw. With marks inside of ring SD in a superman looking formation and a C in a circle What do they mean? What's it worth?

If my gold ring has a stamp saying 18 K [ 2 Answers ]

If my gold ring has a stamp inside it saying 18K with an A inside a circle Why would I be told from a jeweler that it wasn't real gold? Should I just take his word for it or get a second opinion? Don't want to drive all over town

I have found a gold diamond ring but cannot find out the makers mark? [ 0 Answers ]

The ring is gold and has the marks W.S then a crown then 22 then an anchor on its side. After looking through the web have found that the crown 22 and anchor mean it is 22ct gold from Birmingham, but cannot find anywhere who the maker W.S is. Any help?

Makers mark MJ on gold ring [ 1 Answers ]

I have bought a ring and the makers mark is MJ. Does anyone know who this is.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.