Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daenna montoya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2013, 07:42 PM
    How to find my father's other children?
    My father Manuel Gonzales from Dell City, Texas fathered Gloria, Manuel and Rose ---Manuel and Rosa died in an accident. The mom is Ramona don't have her last name, last known lived in El Paso, Texas.

I already have 4 brothers, and 4 sisters with my mom and dad, then there is 3 boys with my aunt (mom's sister). I know where they live.

Where do I started to look for these women?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2013, 11:34 AM
    Have you tried the phone directory for these two cities?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2013, 12:54 PM
    How old are you? What info do you have about the "other children," such as last name, age?
    daenna montoya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2013, 04:29 PM
    Havenot tried the phone book do not have last name I am 56 yrs old rosa might be mid 50's that is all info I have

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find my father's children [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find my deceased father's other children. My mother, who I haven't talked to in 10 years won't tell me anything. I have an estate paper from his death that has 2 girls listed on there. My father was 48 when he fathered me. I would assume these girls are much older. The last names of...

Is children's father liable to pay rent for his children if he kicks the mother out? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been living together for 8 years. We have never been married. We have 3 children together.He owns the house we live in (in TN).He now wants to kick me out.The children are coming with me.I am currently trying to get disability and have no income. Would he be liable to pay...

How to find father's illegitimate children? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents have both passed away recently. There has been enough anecdotal evidence to conclude that my father had another child with an unknown mistress many years ago. Does anyone know how to go about looking for this person. All I have to go on is my father's name (which might not even be...

How can I find out if my children's father started collecting SSDI [ 11 Answers ]

My ex and I separated 3 years ago, I have a Protection From Abuse against him and there is a court order that he has no contact with our two children at this time due to anger issues on his part. I know he filed for SSDI due to health issues around the same time we separated, he has worked in the...

What if I find out my son's father isn't actually his biological father? [ 2 Answers ]

I got pregnant about 5 years ago - I basically ended a relationship and started a new one with someone else so when I found out I was pregnant, I was never sure who's child it was. But I made the decision to marry this guy and we decided not to do a paternity test and to raise him under the...

View more questions Search