Ask
    Alexander234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2013, 05:34 PM
    Basketball sleeve
    How does a basketball sleeve help
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 19, 2013, 06:58 PM
    I believe it is intended to prevent injury such bursitis from developing in the elbow joint. Some people also say it keeps your arms warm and helps with circulation.

They've also gained popularity as more of a fashion statement, kind of like those sweat bands.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical Pipe Sleeve [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a code requiremnt for pipe sleeving through a horizontal slab for electrical conduit? Can a coupling be a substitute for the sleeve? Which is better?

Does new compression sleeve need glue? [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced the hot and cold valves under the sink. I even bought the compression sleeve puller, it worked for one of them (that thing is not easy to use). I installed the new nut, compression sleeve and valve, sealed it up, no teflon tape. But the new compression fitting is not snug like the old...

You wear your heart on your sleeve [ 7 Answers ]

I don't understand what it means by that

Foundation sleeve seal [ 2 Answers ]

The 2004 Florida building code requires any pipe passing through a foundation or under a footer to be sleeved by a pipe 2 pipe sizes larger or install a relieving arch. I'm installing a 3" pvc dwv under my footer fully surrounded with soil through a 4" thin-walled sewer drain pipe that will pass...

View more questions Search