Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ksyuvwubnk12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2013, 01:49 PM
    Lump
    Between right thigh and penis shaft... was tiny and went away 2 months ago. Reappeared and has more than quadrupled in size? Am seeing a Dr tonight just want to see if anybody has any ideas before I go?
    ksyuvwubnk12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2013, 01:50 PM
    Also is painful to the touch
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 19, 2013, 03:10 PM
    Could be an ingrown hair, a cyst, a pimple, an STD, and many other things.

There's really no way for anyone online to even guess, even if they've had something similar, that doesn't mean they had what you have.

The doctor is your only option.

Good luck, and don't worry until there's something to worry about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 19 year old female a couple of days ago I started having this pain in my arm. If I put my arm out with the palm facing upwards its on the left side right near my elbow. It hurts and I ran my finger down it and my other arm to see if it had a lump and there is, I'm sure its nothing to worry...

Am I okay.? Is this lump serious.? [ 1 Answers ]

About two weeks ago I believe I felt a lump near my vagina but not on it. I have to say it was between the anus and vagina. Well anyway the lump was small lik a pea then now I checked it, it has gotten bigger. The lump is not noticeable or hurt, but you could feel it obviously. I am scared of what...

I have a lump [ 1 Answers ]

well i have a lump in my ear. its smaller then a per. and i have a lump in my arm buts its smaller then a pea. what sould i do? is it cancer?

Lump [ 3 Answers ]

On the shaft (right side) there is a tiny lump. The lump is hard. It hurts. It kind of looks purple. The size is smaller then a pea, maybe the size of a pimple. Can anyone let me know what it is? I know I probably need to see my doctor but before go does anyone know? I'm 15. -bill

View more questions Search