Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nonniespicy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2013, 10:42 AM
    Is vit fee appropriate for eradicating tan lines?
    Am a first time user ever for lightening cream, am 26yrs and all my life I have never used anything on my body other than vaseline but recently I have tan lines from my bikini making me have very different skin tones and someone recommended vit fee, so I want to know if I am on the right track, also if vit fee is the right stuff for me to use, should I mix it with the sure white serum? Please help.

Check out some similar questions!

Prove the Identity: 2cos^2x-1=(1-tan^2x)/(1 tan^2x) [ 1 Answers ]

2cos^2x-1=(1-tan^2x)/(1 + tan^2x)

prove ((sec(x)-csc(x))/((sec(x)+cot(x)) is equal to ((tan(x)-1)/(tan(x)+1) [ 3 Answers ]

Prove this trigonometric identity... I dare you!!

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

How much Neoprosone Gel should I mix with Vit Fee [ 0 Answers ]

I just bought the two products and very aware of the dangers so Im trying to be careful. How much Neoprosone gel(which contains the harmful steriods) should I mix with Vit fee(250ml with HQ)

Vit Fee & Maxi light [ 2 Answers ]

Ive heard such good things about both products has anyone everused them before & what was your experience like?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.