Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amos123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2013, 04:48 AM
    Small raised bump
    I have small raised bumps on the palms of my hand there really itchy only on one hand for few days then spread to other not on fingers or any other part does anyone know what this could be
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 19, 2013, 07:43 AM
    We can't diagnose on the internet, best to go see your doctor to find out what it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have small white spots on my fingers that disappear when my hands are raised [ 0 Answers ]

I have small white spots on my fingers that appear when my hands are by my side and disappear when I raise my hands above my head. They first appeared during a time of severe anxiety.

I have a raised bump above my penis [ 0 Answers ]

I don't know what it is, I'm male, I'm not sexually active,I do masterbate, and I shave my pubic hair rarely please help!

Small Bump [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend developed a small bump on the top of his penis. It is in the middle of the shaft and is a browish color. It doesn't itch or hurt. Recently it has grown a little bigger and there now are a few tiny skin colored bumps on the shaft as well. What could this be?

One small bump [ 2 Answers ]

I don't think I have ever had a bump in my vaginal area... and it worries me because I have had a recent development of one small bump above my clitoris region... you know that fold of skin right before you get to the... it doesn't itch and it's a little irritated... I haven't had many partners,...

View more questions Search