Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbaven Posts: 153, Reputation: -4

Apr 18, 2013, 05:25 PM
    Can velcro be good for electrical wire like a usb port cable line for a laptop?
    I lost my twist tie for my usb port cable line that is connect to the usb port that have the plug in stact to it, but it is the second part not the one with usb mentally thing on it. I am scare buy velcro for the part that have plug in it. I am wondering, will it damage my usb port from misup my laptop? or will my laptop be safe from damage?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 18, 2013, 05:47 PM
    Many makers today use a velcro strap to hold cables when not in use. You should be safe with it.
    lbaven Posts: 153, Reputation: -4

Apr 18, 2013, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    Many makers today use a velcro strap to hold cables when not in use. You should be safe with it.
    But you didn't answer my question.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 18, 2013, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lbaven View Post
    but you didn't answer my question.
    Maybe I misunderstood. What did you want to use the velcro for?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you power on a laptop through a USB port remotely? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to find a way to turn on laptops without having to open them up and hit power button. No docking station connections. Can I use a usb remote to power on a laptop. I assume that without power on the port to start it can't be done? Maybe a receiver with a battery in it?

How to change usb port on toshiba laptop? [ 2 Answers ]

My usb port is non functional. I need to change it on my toshiba laptop

Can I use ethernet and the usb port on my cable modem? [ 6 Answers ]

Can I connect two computers to the internet using the ethernet port in the back of my cable modem for one PC and the usb port for the other?

HP laptop not detecting USB port [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I been using my USB port of my HP laptop to connect my MP3 player for an year. Suddenly my laptop stopped detecting the USB port when I connect the MP3 player COuld you please tell me what would be the problem ?

Can I run a electrical line in the same conduit as phone and cable? [ 9 Answers ]

Aloha All, I built a little 8'x12' office that is approximately 185ft from my main house. I was planning on running a electric, phone, and cable line in an underground conduit from my house to the office. Can I just use 20A romex for the electrical line that will be tapped off an exterior...

View more questions Search