Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Varun Luthra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 12:10 PM
    Hi! How can I install brian lara 2005 dvd setup downloaded from internt
    Hi! I've downloaded brian lara cricket 2005 from intrnet and its having iso format, dvd. I'm unable to install that game , can anybody help mE out on this
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 21, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Where did you download it from? This is a commercial game. If you bought it from a reputable site then ask them for help. If you downloaded a pirated copy for free, please don't expect us to help you steal software.
    Varun Luthra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 06:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun Luthra
    Hi! i've downloaded brian lara cricket 2005 from intrnet and its having iso format, dvd. i m unable to install that game , can nebody help mE out on this
    Hey Scott I have a genuine copy I ve paid for that, o.k. u can't say nethng you don't know about, I haven't steald it. Actuly I waz having trouble with my windows and I'm through with that problm now. Thanks for reply
    Bye
    Take care buddy
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 22, 2007, 05:15 AM
    First, you really don't need chat speak here. If you want help try to post questions that are intelligible.

Second, I spoke about what I DID know about. I knew that the game is a commercial product protected by copyright. From what I saw it was only available for purchase of the disks, not by downloading. But I left open the possibility that you did purchase it legally. Which is why the questions I asked.

But, since you seem to have solved your problem. There doesn't seem to be any more to say.
    gameguru1360 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Mar 23, 2007, 03:07 PM
    You can try copying the contents of the dvd to your hard drive and try installing it that way. There might some dust on the disk or on the laser lens which is preventing you from installing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vcr/dvd install to satellite dvr/tv [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect a combo dvd/vcr to a dish network satellite dvr/tv?

Tv/dvd setup [ 2 Answers ]

My TV does not have the yellow/white /red plug only plug for cable how can I set up my dvd player without it

Is Brian Kilmeade Hispanic? [ 2 Answers ]

He anchors along with Steve Doocy (l.), and female anchor E.D. Hill on the early morning Fox News program on TV.

Recent DVD player install [ 1 Answers ]

I have XP Home. I recently installed a Sony DVD RW DRU-710A. I have no idea how it links up with AOL IM. When ever I send a response to someone in IM a "Windows Installer" dialog box appears showing a device install window and then an "Install Wizard Complete" dialog box. When I click Finish it...

Downloaded [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone help me? :-/ I have downloaded 2 movies off Kazaa and both are playing in Audio only. I know the whole movie is there but can not seem to access it. Do I need to download sme software? And if so what and where? Thanks Karloz

View more questions Search