Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    regob1995 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2013, 02:29 PM
    How does high school students effect society?
    I am gathering opinions and notes on this topic for a research paper. Everything and anything is appreciated. All I ask is when you answer the question is that you explain your answer. Thanks!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 18, 2013, 02:32 PM
    What do you think? What is the role of a high school student? How would a high school student have an effect on society.

It really sounds like you're asking us to do your homework. If part of your work is to interview other teens in high school, then talk to your classmates. It doesn't sound like interviews are necessary for this, it's your opinion, and your research, which we're not going to do for you.

Apr 18, 2013, 02:59 PM
    What do you think is the most important thing in the adult workplace every rising tee
    I am gathering opinions and notes on this topic for a research paper. Everything and anything is appreciated. All I ask is when you answer the question is that you explain your answer. Thanks!!

Apr 18, 2013, 03:00 PM
    What advice do you give teens NOT going into college in High Scho
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 18, 2013, 03:02 PM
    By now, you should know that your post's title is full of very poor grammar -- "How does high school students effect society?"
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 18, 2013, 03:03 PM
    How does high school students effect society?

Ouch. First you have to construct a sentence with correct spelling and grammar.
    Plus, you have now asked THREE very broad questions. That's too much. You need to do this work yourself. It's not a public opinion poll type question.
    current pert

Apr 18, 2013, 03:04 PM
    The question doesn't make sense.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 18, 2013, 03:04 PM
    Go to your library and ask the reference librarian to show you helpful print and electronic resources.
    current pert

Apr 18, 2013, 03:05 PM
    Learn a trade. Apprentice or go to a trade program.
    Pets Expert

Apr 18, 2013, 03:13 PM
    First, I would suggest that any high school student, even if they're not going to college, do their own homework.

How many questions are you going to ask for you "research paper"? It's a research paper, not a poll. So get off your butt and research! That's why it's called a research paper!

We don't do homework on this site. We're more than happy to critique what you've written for your paper, but we're not going to write it for you, or do the research for you. Stop posting questions hoping someone else will do your work, and start researching. Post what you have when you have it, and we'll tell you what we think.
    Pets Expert

Apr 18, 2013, 03:15 PM
    I agree.

Rising tee?

You can't even copy the homework question properly. :(
    sleepingless Posts: 32, Reputation: -5

Apr 19, 2013, 12:51 PM
    You can do this project from any book from Henry Giroux
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 19, 2013, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepingless View Post
    You can do this project from any book from Henry Giroux
    I will not give you an "inaccurate," but simply say that since the OP can't even spell, he certainly won't get anything out of a Giroux book (of which there are myriads, many of which do not address the posted assignments).
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 19, 2013, 12:57 PM
    First, I don't think the OP is looking for his homework, done, rather I think he's trying to gather differing opinions to write a paper on.

HS students affect society by a) being consumers, b) being volunteers and c) being annoying.

Apr 19, 2013, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    First, I don't think the OP is looking for his homework, done, rather I think he's trying to gather differing opinions to write a paper on.

HS students affect society by a) being consumers, b) being volunteers and c) being annoying.
    Kind of what I was thinking

Apr 19, 2013, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I will not give you an "inaccurate," but simply say that since the OP can't even spell, he certainly won't get anything out of a Giroux book (of which there are myriads, many of which do not address the posted assignments).
    Not sure about that girls are as lazy as boys nowadays youth in a suspect society should be required reading... well maybe not it might open too many eyes and we end up having to deal with another 60's generation... I regress maybe they should have to read it :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships in Europe for High school students [ 2 Answers ]

I'm still in high school (grade 10) I recently passed my IGCSE exam and I would like to apply for a college scholarship... I would like to know some websites that are offering scholarships in Europe.

Grants for high school students [ 1 Answers ]

Grants for high school students

What are the facilities to the students of high school in united states ? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know about the facilities giving by govt to the student of high school on student viza in united states Texas

Do students who gets Bs at high school get scholarship in collages? [ 5 Answers ]

If you are getting B's at high school is it possible to get full scholarships for collages?

Scholarships for HIgh School Students [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is entering a Private High School next year and we are looking for Academic and Sports (tennis) to help with the cost. Does anyone know any scholarships are where I can find them?

View more questions Search