Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevy666 Posts: 127, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2013, 12:25 PM
    '97 Buick LeSabre Trouble?
    Ok so I have a 1997 Buick LeSabre Limited only the plastic part of the ashtray broke off. So the ashtray is pushed in like normal, except it won't come out.

How can I fix this?

Has anyone had a similar problem? If so what did u try?

Check out some similar questions!

94 Buick lesabre no start [ 2 Answers ]

94 lesabre with 3.8. Conditions started as a stutter then stalling. Was able to limp the car back home, starting and dying the whole way. Checked it out and found no cranking rpm's. Replaced crank sensor and cranking rpm's came back and car started. Performed tune up on car and some other misc...

2001 Buick Lesabre [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2001 Buick Lesabre, just had new tires,breaks, and an alignment in which they said the alignment I did not need because it had not changed since the last one, but my car shakes when starting till I get to around 45 to 50mph and I cannot figure out why. Any suggestions?

Buick lesabre 94 problem? [ 5 Answers ]

My buick lesabre turn off after 3 or 5 min aprox running or not, I change the crank sensor, then change cam sensor, also change coils and ignition module but problem persists, what else can I do ?

96 Buick LeSabre Won't Start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 96 Buick LeSabre. It set up for four weeks and now it won't start. I charged the battery and cleaned the side post terminals twice. I get no power to the dome light or any other instrumentation. It also has two cables going to the positive terminal.

94 Buick LeSabre electrical problems [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a 1 owner 94 LeSabre with 70m miles, excellent condition but have major problems with the car shutting off while driving. Mechanics cannot find the problem (but I've been towed 6 times). Most times, after towing, the car will start right away. The have recommended everything from wiring...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.