Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Keri Bradley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2013, 05:15 AM
    compensation claim
    I was a very fit firefighter age 52 who had an on duty accident for which my employer has admitted liability. I sustained ligament damage to knee and ankle,a hairline fracture to the fibula, due to immobility waiting for a mri scan I sustained a dvt resulting in pulmonary emboli x3 ,hospitalisation and then subsequently had post traumatic stress. I have not worked for 8 months and will be seeking to retire early on ill health grounds due to diminished mental capability loss of nerve. I would have worked on to at least 60 my claim is ongoing how much compensation could I expect to win.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2013, 05:30 AM
    Which country sepcifically do you live and work. Being this is an international site... most people here will be in a different country than you.

Being you use the term Solicitor.. I assume we are talking the UK.. or Australia.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 18, 2013, 05:36 AM
    There are a number of No Win, No Fee firms that would be more than happy to take on this type of action.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you claim pre-tax medical when you claim exempt [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am paying about 750.00 per month in medical premiums alone. My employer takes these premiums on a pre-taxed basis - however, I claimed exempt for most of the year so there was no pre-taxed benefit. Can I deduct the premiums on my tax return for the portion I paid while I was exempt?

Can I claim my son I only worked 5 months for last year or does my ex get to claim [ 3 Answers ]

My ex has provided for me and our son all year does he get to claim him and I not get any money??

Unemployment compensation and Top Hat nonqualified deferred compensation payments [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently receiving unemployment compensation from the State, my previous employer will begin sending my annual Top Hat nonqualified deferred compensation checks in a few months. They cannot delay this, I've asked. The annual Top Hat check will be equivalent to about 1 years worth of...

Can you claim compensation for falling on a wet floor on a bus due to it raining [ 5 Answers ]

This accident was caused to my daughter. She has hurt her cocxsic.she can not sit or lie down on her back.the pain his mostly in her right side of her back where she as already got problems due to a her joint coming out of her hip.

Should I claim myself or allow my dad to claim me as a dependent on his taxes [ 2 Answers ]

I Am Almost 22 , I Go To Nursing School And Totally Support Myself. I Did Work In 2007 Up Until June. My Dad Is Wanting To Claim Me As A Dependent, But I Think I Would Be Better Off If I Claim Myself. Should I Claim Myself, Or Should My Dad Claim Me? What Is Better For Me?

View more questions Search