Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mini10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2013, 02:07 AM
    Trying to conceive
    Hi it's been 8 month now we are trying to conceive but no luck I have regular cycle period. Apparently this month I feel a lot tired nausea backache and after my ovulation period at least after a week I didn't feel like having sex. My Af is due on 21. My basal temp vary from 96.5 to 97.8 at ovu and then 98 through out. Please help I got lower pelvic cramps too but this happens every month. Is there any fertility issue with me or infection
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2013, 11:14 AM
    No one can diagnose fertility problems and/or infection without a physical exam which, of course, must be performed by a medical professinal.

Call your Doctor.
    Mini10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2013, 05:15 AM
    Thanks judy we went to doctor he has given me Tsh Fsh vit D and s insulin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When did I conceive [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, I was wondering if you could help. I have recently found out I am pregnant. My due date has been given as the 31st of October. I had sex my boyfriend on the 31st of January. We split up after this. On the 12th of February I slept with someone else although he didn't come in me. When was...

Trying to conceive [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my question is I'm trying to conceive, my last period ended April 15th and we've been trying my period is due roughly in seven days, should I test now or wait to see if my period comes because I know genesation needs to occur first I'm nervous! Please help, I'm also taking prenatal vitamins been...

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have a wonderful 3yr old son.we have been trying to get pregnant again for the past yr.it took us no time at all to have our first child.due to me having very irregular periods (having a period one month,and not having one sometimes for 4 months) my doctor prescribe provers...

Trying to conceive [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if this is a positive or negative ovulation. I got carried away and took multiples. Some look positive and some look negative to me.

When did I most likely conceive? [ 3 Answers ]

My last period start date was March 26, 2009, so I was expecting my period to start on the 26th of April. It is now 10 days later and I just took a pregnancy test and its POSITIVE!! So my question is: Approx when would I have conceived and how far long in my pregnancy would I be now?

View more questions Search