Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tbauer42408 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2013, 10:11 PM
    Change of beneficiary
    I live in ky
    Few months before me and my ex were married he told me to call and get a change of benificary form mailed to us. When the form came we sat down and I filled out the place that asked for my information, when I was done I gave it for him to sign and he did. Then we divorced and 3 yrs after the divorced he brought me a release polocy form and I wouldn't sign it then 7 yrs later he tried it again and I wouldn't sign it. Now a yr later he told the commonwealth attorney that I changed the form without his notice after a yr I get a summons to appear in court charged with forgery 2nd degree. They has been no detectives checking out his claim and I told the sheriff I would give a hand writing sample. Now I have to spend 3000 for a lawyer on a charged I didn't commit and my ex knows he signed the form. How can the commonwealth attorney decide on my ex's word alone Im guilty without any proof.
    Theresa
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 18, 2013, 03:04 AM
    First, beneficiary of what? Second, what was forged or altered? There has to be more to this story. If the form was submitted to someone how could you alter it? Did you get an attorney?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beneficiary [ 1 Answers ]

I am on disability but the judge ordered for someone else to be in charge of my benefits, which was my mother. I recently moved out of her house and am now living with my fiancé. If I want to transfer my benefits to my fiancé for her to be in charge of my benefits instead of my mother, is there a...

Not a beneficiary:Can I do anything? [ 8 Answers ]

My father passed away a few months ago and I recently found out I am not a listed as a beneficiary, only his wife (mystep mom) is. My stepmom has been fighting to a lot more money since he passed away on the job. She is giving most of the money to my stepsister and her husband. My stepsister has a...

Beneficiary [ 2 Answers ]

I have finally had the proper time to greive the sudden loss of my mother this summer but I have not done the proper work that needs to be processed. I am her only child and there is no notorized will. Her family has no intention to contest any findings. In the state of VA, where she passed this...

Beneficiary of Estate [ 2 Answers ]

If a person is a beneficiary of a Estate and has not been contact, do legal notices need to be posted to try and find the person? If so, what does one go about find the legal notices?

View more questions Search