Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    p10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2013, 08:57 PM
    What does it mean to see a ghost disguised as a mime?
    I was awoken from my sleep at 2:30 and there was a ghost disguised as a mime telling me to wake up and play with him I said no and he started laughing what could this mean?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 18, 2013, 02:42 AM
    I would say you saw a ghost with a very good sense of humour !
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 18, 2013, 03:40 AM
    How old are you? There no such things, you might be dreaming.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2013, 03:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    I would say you saw a ghost with a very good sense of humour !

That made me chuckle

@op, I would say you were still sleeping and dreaming.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 18, 2013, 04:09 AM
    @smkanand. You have heard of the old saying "there are more things in heaven and earth, then dreamed of in your philosophy, Horatio".

Age has nothing to do with it. Those of us on the paranormal board would never jump out of bed and say there are no ghosts.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 18, 2013, 04:59 AM
    Ive heard of some goofy paranormal stories... even man sized rabbits... but a ghost mime is a first.

You know how I know he wasn't a mime? He "told" you to play with him.

Seriously though, most likely I'd think you were still dreaming... but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. I'd be more concerned if it happens again.
    DarthDay69 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 02:31 PM
    Maybe the ghost has tried screaming and no one responded, so it knows you can't hear it, so it was doing charades, to try to tell you something. Unless it had a painted white face. (LAUGHS)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Young woman disguised as a man [ 2 Answers ]

All I remember about this movie was this young woman, I think her family died, or at least something happened where she was forced to dress up as a man in order to survive. Then there was this war going on and she ended up as either as a private, page, squire, servant, soldier, of an older man who...

Teaching 2 yr old mime to potty. [ 1 Answers ]

I have just gotten a job as a nanny to a 2 year old child and a 5 year old. Mommy and I decided to potty train 2 yr old when sister went off to school. I have 2 problems. Brandon will not answer any of your questions. He can talk and most words are very legible, but when you ask him if he needs his...

Girl disguised as boy in mountains [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember about this movie was that there was a girl in the mountains who was disguised as a boy. Towards the end of the movie she takes off her hat and reveals her long hair shocking a boy who's up there with her. There may have been something about a hawk as well.

View more questions Search