Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karrhayley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2013, 08:55 PM
    I've been having experiences since I was young...
    So I've been able to hear things no one else could since I was about 4 and over the years its gotten to the point where I see things and get touched as well. I'll wake up in the middle of the night paralyzed, but I can look around, and there's almost always someone talking when this happens. Its usually a different voice each time, and it only happens when I'm alone. What I'm looking for is a way to keep that last part from happening while I sleep, since I can't consciously stop it after I'm asleep, like I've been able to when I was still barely awake. And it really does mess me up physically for anywhere from a few hours to several days. Has anyone had any success in dealing with something like this?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 18, 2013, 03:53 AM
    It happens when you alone and it happens in the night. It could be loneliness.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 18, 2013, 06:49 AM
    Can you hear what the voices are saying? Physically how do you feel after it happens?
    angel53944 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2013, 02:36 PM
    Don't be afraid. There's nothing to be afraid of. Try telling them to leave you alone and see what happens.

Apr 24, 2013, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by angel53944 View Post
    Don't be afraid. There's nothing to be afraid of. Try telling them to leave you alone and see what happens.
    Just because you don't fear something does not mean it isn't dangerous. Just a word of caution...
    angel53944 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2013, 08:10 PM
    Did someone in your family die when you were young?
    karrhayley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2013, 06:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Can you hear what the voices are saying? Physically how do you feel after it happens?
    Sometimes I can, and other times it's like they're fading out and weak. And it depends how long it's been going on, if I just hear them for a while, I'm usually fine. If it goes farther than that, then not very good, tired, sometimes to the point where I can't physically get up and move.

May 25, 2013, 10:49 AM
    How old are? Have you ever had a hearing test done? I'm not saying I don't believe in what you are describing... only that it's nice to weed things out one at a time.

Do you consider yourself religious?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How young is too young to give a child a cellphone? [ 11 Answers ]

With 90 percent of Americans having a cell phone, and an increasing amount of children racking up minutes in family plans, how young is too young, in your opinion? Reference: CNET Article

A young female doctor is in a coma and visits a young man who is leasing her apartmen [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie about a female doctor who because of an accident is in a coma. Her sister has leased her apartment and a young man has taken it. The young women visits him in the apartment and is disturbed that he is there. She can't remember who she is. They solve the mystery together and ultimately...

70/80s(?) movie about a young boy falling for a young widow (it's in The Shining) [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, for anyone who has seen Stanley Kubrick's The Shining, this movie is shown in that movie (about 55 minutes in). There's a part where the little boy and mom are watching a movie in one of the halls and THAT is the movie. Now, I know I've seen this movie before in its entirety. It's about...

View more questions Search