Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nick_master117 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2013, 11:17 AM
    Project Management
    What do Engineers use for project management and planning. Do they use specific project management software? What are the biggest challenges with project management?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2013, 12:58 PM
    One software that people use for project management is Microsoft Project, which is part of Microsoft Office.

I have pasted a link on it that says what the features are and the history of Microsoft Project.

Microsoft Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Project topics for undergraduates final year project [ 2 Answers ]

I need accounting project topics for my final year project for undergraduates

Project topics in accounting for my final year project [ 1 Answers ]

I need three topics in accounting for my final year project as an undergradute

How does a change in a project's cost of capital affect the project's IRR [ 1 Answers ]

How does a change in the cost of capital affect the project's internal rate of return

Management [ 5 Answers ]

In what situations do you believe that the external environment of the firm is more important than the internal environment as a determinant of the firm’s profitability? Explain :confused:

MBA and Project Management Studies [ 0 Answers ]

I am located in Saudi Arabia and I am not saudi. I am interested to Study MBA in Business Management. Currently I am working in IT Field. My Qus is Can I get from You some Information about Universities provide above Studies with distance Learning with least fees? My 2 Ques. Where I should join...

View more questions Search