Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dds120 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Outlook 2003 phantom sending messages
    What would cause the Outlook task bar to note: "Sending Message 1 of 4" but never really send anything. I've done a full virus/SpyBot/Window Washer sweep, nothing noted. Restart, still does the same thing? Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 21, 2007, 11:47 AM
    Did you look in your outbox? There may be some notes stuck there. If not, do you have multiple accounts or just one?
    dds120 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Scott, I have only one account and nothing in the Outbox folder. Someone said it might be the emails that have asked for return receipts?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sending Faxes from MS Outlook and the Fax Console [ 3 Answers ]

I can send a fax cover page (no attachment) from the MS XP Fax Console and select the recipient from the Address Book. Works great. When I try to send from Outlook it always dials "1" before the Area Code which isn't acceptable to "some parts" of Area Code 503. Stupid phone company! OTOH,...

Outlook Express sending multiple copies [ 24 Answers ]

For the past 3 days I have had problems with Outlook Express. When I send an email or respond to an email, it goes out (I can see the Nortan scanning window) and then automatically goes into my outbox and every time I check mail, it sends it out again and again and again. A friend told me that she...

Sending email with outlook through router [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my computer is connected through a netgear MR814-v3 router. I started using Microsoft outlook on my computer and I have outlook on my wireless pda. I can receive mail but I can not send mail using outlook. (I can send mail using Yahoo and other e-mail account just not through outlook).on my...

Can't print HTML messages in Outlook 2003 [ 2 Answers ]

I'm running Outlook 2003. When I try to print messages in HTML format, I get an error message that says 'An error has occurred in the script on this page.' A URL is given as res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg. Then it says 'Do you want to continue running scripts on this page'. ...

Outlook Express problem sending videos [ 9 Answers ]

Is there any way to send short videos (only a minute or two, often less than a minute) on email? When I've tried it doesn't go through - I don't know if it's a problem with my computer (Toshiba laptop running Window XP Pro, WI-Fi using a D-Link router), with Outlook Express, or with my ISP (Shaw).

View more questions Search