Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    l_b_yoczoroesoj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2013, 10:36 PM
    parametric formula for a line in 3d
    Give a parametric formula for the line in three dimensions through the tips of the vectors X={2,6,2} and Y={4,2,1} when their tails are at the origin

Check out some similar questions!

Parametric formulas [ 1 Answers ]

Give a parametric formula for the line passing through the point {1,4,5} and moving away in the direction of the vector {2,1,1}. For this problem, I just wonder if there is any difference if the wording of the problem is "Give a parametric formula for the line passing through the point {1,4,5}...

Parametric formulas [ 3 Answers ]

1. Are the lines with parametric formulas Subscript={2,3}+ t{-3,5} and Subscript={2,3}+ t{6,-10} the same line or different lines? These two formulas are different line because their expressions for parallel vector are not the same, right? I am not sure how I should explain...

Cost Formula Representing the slope of the line [ 10 Answers ]

All right So I am a bit confused. The question I am working on right now states the following: You are applying the scattergraph method and find that the regression line you have drawn passes through a data point with the following coordinates: 7,500 units and $10,000. The regression line...

Parametric equations [ 5 Answers ]

x=t-2sint, y=1-2cost show that the curve crosses the x axis where t=pi/3 and t=5pi/3 I understand that you have to solve y=0 but alli can get is t=pi/3

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.