Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bamachik_kimmie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2013, 08:40 PM
    In the video there was a girl with white hair and acting like a doll
    I saw a music video a couple of years ago and I do not remember the name, I remember the girl having long white hair and she was in a tutu type outfit in one scene and she is acting like a doll.

Does anyone know what the name is?
    ttgtakeoff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2014, 04:18 PM
    Sia - Chandelier
    Great Song Choice!
    yumi789432 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2014, 09:28 AM
    The Killers - Mr. Brightside

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White Bear Kachina Doll by ________ L Begay. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 12 inch Kachina signed by and L. Begay. I can not read the first name. However is is a White Bear, and appears to be at least 25-35 years old. It was a gift from a student who lived in Gallup, NM.

13.5" white body doll [ 0 Answers ]

13.5" white body doll with no face with black eye sockets random black hand prints on legs, clothes, and arms. X marks on palms no name marking anyone know about this doll??

A book from the 70's about a girl with a life size doll [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a book that I read when I was in 4th grade back in the 70's. It is about a girl who wore glasses and loved to read. She was very shy and I believe she lived in a mansion or was adopted. Somehow I seemed to remember her having or finding a life size doll... it seemed to be a...

Purple and white gingham cloth doll 70s [ 3 Answers ]

I had a doll as a girl. It was purple and white gingham and it was cloth. It had to be in the late 70s but possibly the early 80s. I have searched online everywhere for this doll but I can't even remember what they were called. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, or even better... have a...

Doll hair [ 2 Answers ]

I have an animated Mr. & Mrs. Claus from 1990 that I put in my bow window at Christmas time and his hair is looking grey now. My husband says to throw it out but I want to keep it because the figures that are out now are not as big and nice as mine. Anyway does anyone know how I can clean the...

View more questions Search